Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashion Snap: Oct & Nov

This was my first late night attempt at a more intense make up style. 
Wearing top and bottom lashes by The Darkness bought from Super H Mart in Atlanta. This was my first time using full band bottom lashes, and I found them very uncomfortable and difficult to put on. They either wanted to stick straight out or lay flat against my face. I did get them to finally angle themselves somewhere between, but if I looked down they would stab my cheeks. Very uncomfortable.

Bohemian~





Bought these tights from Hot Topic, on clearance. Such a great find!

I really love curly faux-hawks. So convenient for me~







Haven't quite figured out how to take a decent outfit picture of myself. I'll work on it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Rena and I am from Russia! ^ _ ^

    Hairstyle especially like and eyelashes! You look great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thats cool that you are from Russia, my best friend is majoring in Russian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Thats cool that you are from Russia, my best friend is majoring in Russian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name is Rena and I am from Russia! ^ _ ^

    Hairstyle especially like and eyelashes! You look great =)

    ReplyDelete