Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gal Makeovers: Americana

I finally am posting another installation for the Gyaru Makeover series! I wish I had more time to devote to blogging lately. I have a lot of posts planned, and things I want to talk about - but I've been too busy! Hardcandy house is leaving for Atlanta on Thursday - so excited! Will I be seeing any of you at AWA?

Our model for the Americana style is the beautiful Liz! I didn't know much about this style originally, but Rin loves it! She says its something she likes to look at but would never wear personally. I only did the hair and make up for these shots, and Rin put together most of the outfits. She even remade a lot of the pieces!

Before:
These pajama before shots really don't count, lol. But they do make for an impressive before and after!

Casual Style:












As we did the shoot and it got later and darker, the demon red eyes started coming out in these photos! Oh well, レイジー レイジー...










Yeah, we totally did the school picture pose!




This shirt is one of Rin's remakes. We asked Liz if she wanted to keep any of the remakes, and she kept this one. Which is so exciting, because it looks really great on her!

Yet another school photo, lol. This outfit didn't make the cut for the presentation, but I thought I'd share it anyway.


Date Style:





Close up of two more of Rin's remakes.



おまけ!!

Liz also had a huge collection of dolls. Check out her Tarina Tarintino doll!

I probably won't have a chance to post again before leaving, so wish us luck at AWA! ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment