Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fashion Snap: New Years Eve

We got our first snow tonight! Although it didn't stick... I have so many things to catch up on blogging about, but I can never seem to find the time. Or maybe its just that I'm still busy playing around with my Christmas presents. XD

Here are some pictures from my New Years Eve. I spent the day working with Rin finishing products and taking pictures for our Good Girl Bad Girl Giveaway (<--- click to enter!).

I was in a rush since I spent most of my time struggling with my extensions, and I forgot to put in lenses and almost forgot my lashes!



Since we were taking photos for the giveaway, I was told to put together a hime outfit to match the Good Girl Giveaway. I looked through my closet, and I have no pastel pinks! This is the best I could do!

It came out more lolita looking, imo, But thats ok. This isn't really my style, but I thought the pieces worked well together. Except I shouldn't have worn that skirt underneath my dress - it stuck out too much!

Outfit rundown
Earrings: Handmade
Cardigan: Thrift
Shirt: Wet Seal?
Dress: Papaya
Skirt: Papaya
Bracelet: A gift from Rin
Belt: Cheap costume pearls
Thigh Highs: Jessica Simpson
Heels: Vintage


We decided to treat ourselves to dinner, and it was a lovely change since we rarely go out anymore. Unless its to go craft shopping. We went to this Asian restaurant, Sun Cafe.


And we ordered a feast! I ate so much, and I had enough leftovers for another meal!





Our sweet waitress offered to take a picture of us when she saw us snapping away at our food.

And I finished off with tempura cheesecake!

Hope everyone is getting back into the flow of things after the holidays! I seem to be having some trouble - I still want a vacation! Hopefully I will be back soon with more pictures.

♪♫grimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment